What makes Anivestin™ Unique?
- Anivestin™ is a combination of extracts prepared from two medicinal plants with a long history of use without harmful side effects.
- The specially formulated flavonoids in Anivestin™ have been shown in a canine clinical study to reduce joint discomfort more effectively than CosequinDS.
- Anivestin™ was shown to be safe and efficacious in extensive pre-clinical animal testing.
- Provides a powerful antioxidant to protect cells and cartilage from oxidative damage.
- Extensive in vivo and in vitro safety testing with no adverse effects.
- High compatibility in formulating with other ingredients.
- Patent protected
Derived from the roots of Scutellaria baicalensis and heartwoods of Acacia catechu.
Can be used as an active agent in tablets, capsules, liquids, powders and other delivery systems.
Greenish yellow to brown colored powder that partially dissolves in water.
* Indications and claims related to the health benefits or property of an ingredient or product are governed in accordance with country-specific laws and regulations. In the United States, it is your responsibility to ensure that product claims and indications are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including the Federal FD&C Act and the FTC Act. In all other countries, please consult with a local regulatory or legal professional who may provide you with competent advice and guidance.