Restoration of Uneven Skin Tone Induced by Hyperpigmentation
Hyperpigmentation is a common skin condition that affects people of all skin types, all ages, and on any part of the skin. Hyperpigmentation occurs when there is over-production of melanin that can lead to spots, blotches, and patchy skin. This leads to visibly uneven skin tone.
Lumicyn™ is a patented broad spectrum antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that brightens skin. It works by inhibiting several mechanisms of melanogenesis to provide a holistic approach to a healthy complexion.
Global Need for Hyperpigmentation Solution
- Seeds of Psoralea corylifolia
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Clinically proven to even skin tone from hyperpigmentation.
- Potent antioxidant with high ORAC 5.0 value.
- Potent inhibitor of various mechanisms of melanogenesis.
- Extensively tested for efficacy (in vitro and in vivo) and for safety with no adverse effects.
- Patented cosmetic active
Note: These depicted actual results may not represent the experience of all users.