AmLexin® is a patented, natural joint-care ingredient clinically proven to help protect joints from natural wear and tear.
What Makes AmLexin® Unique?
- AmLexin® has been shown to be effective in an ex vivo GAG assay, at reducing Glycosaminoglycan (GAG) released by articular cartilage.
- Clinical trial results demonstrated statistically significant reduction of uCTX-II, a type II collagen biomarker of joint cartilage break down. This indicates a protective quality that may help reduce the degradation of joint cartilage.*
- AmLexin® is a potent anti-oxidant that specifically neutralizes super oxide anion – a free radical generated by normal wear and tear.
- AmLexin® effectively inhibits cartilage catabolic pathways by modulating cox-1, cox-2, and 5-lox enzyme activity.
- AmLexin® has been shown to have cartilage protective properties in ex vivo studies.
Derived from the root bark of Morus alba and heartwood of Acacia catechu.
- Alleviate joint discomfort and stiffness
- Provide protection for joint cartilage
- Enhance flexibility and physical function
Can be used in tablets, capsules, powders, bars and other delivery systems.
Brown color powder, insoluble in water.
*Indications and claims related to the health benefits or property of an ingredient or product are intended for industry only and are governed in accordance with country-specific laws and regulations and may not be appropriate for final consumer products. In the United States, it is your responsibility to ensure that product claims and indications are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including the Federal FD&C Act and the FTC Act. In all other countries, please consult with a local regulatory or legal professional who may provide you with competent advice and guidance.
Interested in learning more about AmLexin®?