Solution for External Exposome Skin-Aging
External exposomes are some of the key reasons for skin aging, especially pollution, solar irradiation through ultra-violet (UV), light and climate changes. Understanding the various influences on skin health and skin aging will lead to finding an effective solution to skin health.
Soliprin™ is a patented and proprietary botanical blend with a broad spectrum anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant that protects against oxidative damage generated by UV light, pollution, and oxidizers.
Global Need for Skin Exposome Protection
- Bark of Acacia catechu
- Root of Scutellaria baicalensis
- Ayurvedic Medicine & Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Clinically proven to reduce the effects of UV-induced photo damage by significantly reducing redness from UV damage.
- Potent antioxidant with an ORAC of over 102,000.
- Proven to prevent the generation of DNA and ROS damage from UV, oxidizing chemicals and pollutants.
- Extensively tested for efficacy (in vitro and in vivo) and for safety with no adverse effects.
- Patented cosmetic active
Note: These depicted actual results may not represent the experience of all users.