What Makes Lasoperin™ Unique?
- Lasoperin’s unique bioflavonoid composition contains potent antioxidants that are more than 3 folds stronger than Ginkgo 24% flavonoids to neutralize different free radicals and provide neuroprotection from oxidative stress.
- The modulations of both cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase pathways by Lasoperin™ help to maintain healthy inflammatory response without flare up to becoming chronic systemic inflammation condition that plays as key inducer of cognitive decline and memory loss.
- The standardized bioflavonoid composition provides a high-quality, convenient solution with extensive scientific data substantiations of its mechanism of action, efficacy and safety.
- Clinically proven to support brain health by optimizing cellular energy production, antioxidant protection and positively impacting overall brain function and focus
- Natural substances with excellent safety profile in preclinical and clinical testing
- High compatibility in formulating with other ingredients
- Patent protected
Derived from standardized extracts of roots of Scutellaria baicalensis and heartwoods of Acacia catechu
- Supports neuroprotection from oxidative and inflammatory insults
- Supports improvement of neuronal functions such as mental acuity and memory
Can be used as an active agent in tablets, capsules, liquids, powders, and other delivery systems.
Yellow to brown color powder
*Indications and claims related to the health benefits or property of an ingredient or product are intended for industry only and are governed in accordance with country-specific laws and regulations and may not be appropriate for final consumer products. In the United States, it is your responsibility to ensure that product claims and indications are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including the Federal FD&C Act and the FTC Act. In all other countries, please consult with a local regulatory or legal professional who may provide you with competent advice and guidance.