Attenutin™ is a specially formulated, patent pending natural bioflavonoid composition clinically proven to support innate and adaptive immunity while supporting a healthy level of cytokines.* Attenutin™ has also been clinically proven to increase the levels of glutathione peroxidase (GSH-Px) highlighting its strong antioxidant activity.* Attenutin™ is composed of plant extracts standardized for specific bioflavonoids from two botanicals with a long history of safe human consumption for respiratory health, Scutellaria baicalensis and Acacia catechu (Senegalia catechu).
What Makes Attenutin™ Unique?
- Specially formulated, patent-pending natural bioﬂavonoid composition with long history of safe human consumption for supporting respiratory health*
- Suitable for short term usage in immune-stressing seasons*
- Clinically proven to support IgA & IgG antibodies production and adaptive immunity while supporting a healthy level of cytokines*
- Clinically proven to maintain enhanced healthy level of an antioxidation biomarker—glutathione peroxidase*
- Clinically proven to support mucosa of respiratory system for normal, healthy lung function*
- Scientiﬁc evidence showed to maintain healthy level of an alarmin protein HMGB1 and proven to support and protect the function of the respiratory system*
Derived from roots of Scutellaria baicalensis and heartwood of Acacia catechu.
- Support innate and adaptive immunity*
- Support respiratory and lung function*
- Support phagocytosis activity of macrophage*
- Support mucosal immunity*
- Help regulate HMGB1 release*
- Provide strong antioxidant activity*
Can be used as an active agent alone or formulated with other cold/flu agents in tablets, capsules, liquids, powders, bars and other delivery systems.
Greenish yellow to brown colored powder.
*Indications and claims related to the health benefits or property of an ingredient or product are intended for industry only and are governed in accordance with country-specific laws and regulations and may not be appropriate for final consumer products. In the United States, it is your responsibility to ensure that product claims and indications are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including the Federal FD&C Act and the FTC Act. In all other countries, please consult with a local regulatory or legal professional who may provide you with competent advice and guidance.
Interested in learning more about Attenutin™?