Maizinol™ is a Zea mays (corn leaf)-derived, patented, clinically-proven natural sleep aid, stress, and mood health ingredient that contains proprietary standardized natural compounds known to bind to melatonin receptors and produce melatonin-like effects for better sleep quality. Maizinol™ is also clinically proven to reduce levels of a stress hormone, cortisol, and to improve mood health.*
What Makes Maizinol™ Unique?
- Maizinol™ was shown to be efficacious in reducing a stress hormone, cortisol, in human clinical studies.*
- Maizinol™ was found to be effective in improving sleep quality in human clinical studies by enhancing the deep sleep stage of sleep.*
- Maizinol™ was shown to improve overall mental well-being measured by the Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index (PSQI) and Profile of Mood States (POMS) in human clinical studies.*
- Provides positive mood support and enhances emotional well-being.*
- Once-a-day dosing increases consumer compliance and lowers cost per serving.
- High compatibility in formulating with other ingredients.
- Natural compound with a long history of safe human use.
- Extensive in vivo safety testing with no adverse effects.
- Patent protected.
Zea mays (corn or maize) leaves.
- Sleep Aid
- Addresses occasional mental stress and mood concerns
- Relieves mild to moderate everyday depression
- Provides positive mood support and enhances emotional well-being
Can be used as an active agent in tablets, capsules, liquids, powders, bars and other delivery systems.
Brown powder. Specifications available on request.
*Indications and claims related to the health benefits or property of an ingredient or product are intended for industry only and are governed in accordance with country-specific laws and regulations and may not be appropriate for final consumer products. In the United States, it is your responsibility to ensure that product claims and indications are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including the Federal FD&C Act and the FTC Act. In all other countries, please consult with a local regulatory or legal professional who may provide you with competent advice and guidance.