SerenZea™ is a Zea mays (corn leaf)-derived, patented, clinically proven stress and mood health support ingredient that contains proprietary standardized natural compounds. SerenZea™ is clinically proven to reduce levels of a stress hormone, cortisol, and improve mood health.*
Corn leaves contain a naturally occurring compound called 6-methoxybenzoxazolinone (6-MBOA), which is known to act as a positive regulator of serotonin levels, leading to reduced cortisol and ameliorated mood health.
What Makes SerenZea™ Unique?
- SerenZea™ is known to contain biologically active compounds proven to induce rate limiting enzymes in the biosynthesis of serotonin.
- SerenZea™ was shown to be efficacious in reducing a stress hormone, cortisol, in human clinical studies.
- SerenZea™ was shown to improve overall mental well-being as it was measured by the Profile of Mood States(POMS) in human clinical studies.
- SerenZea™ was shown to be efficacious supporting mood and mental stress in human clinical studies.
- SerenZea™ is a naturally stable molecule, which improves shelf life and reduces overage required in formulation.
Serenzea™ Key Benefits
- Once-a-day dosing increases consumer compliance
- High compatibility in formulating with other ingredients
- Natural source of plant with a long history of safe human use
- Extensive in vivo safety testing with no adverse effects
- Patent protected
Derived from leaves of Zea mays (corn or maize)
- Relieves mild to moderate everyday low mood
- Provides positive mood support and enhances emotional well-being
- Clinical proven to maintain a healthy level of cortisol
- Addresses occasional mental stress and mood swings
Can be used as an active agent in tablets, capsules, liquids, powders, bars, gummies, gels, RTD and other delivery systems.
Yellow to light tan powder that dissolves in alcohol, water and other common solvents
*Indications and claims related to the health benefits or property of an ingredient or product are intended for industry only and are governed in accordance with country-specific laws and regulations and may not be appropriate for final consumer products. In the United States, it is your responsibility to ensure that product claims and indications are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including the Federal FD&C Act and the FTC Act. In all other countries, please consult with a local regulatory or legal professional who may provide you with competent advice and guidance.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements are presented for informational purposes only and are not intended to be presented to ﬁnal consumers.
Want to learn more about SerenZea™?