Symetrian™ is a standardized, patent pending, Aloe-based composition for a healthy immune homeostasis.* It is clinically proven to promote production of circulating TCRγδ+ Gamma delta T cells suggestive of its heightened immune surveillance at portal of entries.* Symetrian™ has also been clinically proven to increase the levels of glutathione peroxidase (GSH-Px) highlighting its strong antioxidant activity.* Symetrian™ is composed of plant extracts standardized for specific polysaccharides and polyphenols from three botanicals with a long history of safe human consumption for immune support, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera), Poria cocos and Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis).
What Makes Symetrian™ Unique?
- Standardized, patent-pending, novel Aloe-based composition with long history of safe human consumption for immune support*
- Suitable as a long-term daily supplement for all populations.
- Extensive scientific evidence including two Double-blind placebo-controlled, IRB approved clinical studies
- Clinically proven to support maintenance of healthy immunity homeostasis*
- Clinically proven to support cellular and humoral immunity by increasing TCRγδ+ Gamma delta T cells and IgG antibodies*
- Clinically proven to support healthy inflammatory response by maintaining healthy cytokine levels and cytokine responses*
- Clinically proven to support strong antioxidant activity*
Derived from Aloe vera leaf gel powder, Poria cocos sclerotium powder and Rosemary leaf extracts
- Maintenance of immunity homeostasis*
- Provide heightened mucosal immunity at the portal of entry for increased immune surveillance and/or a robust response*
- Promote innate and adaptive immunity*
- Provide strong antioxidant activity*
Can be used as an active agent alone or formulated with other cold/flu agents in tablets, capsules, gummi, gels, liquids, powders, bars and other delivery systems.
Light yellow colored powder with good water solubility.
*Indications and claims related to the health benefits or property of an ingredient or product are intended for industry only and are governed in accordance with country-specific laws and regulations and may not be appropriate for final consumer products. In the United States, it is your responsibility to ensure that product claims and indications are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including the Federal FD&C Act and the FTC Act. In all other countries, please consult with a local regulatory or legal professional who may provide you with competent advice and guidance.